Friday, September 12, 2008

Some Summer Funnin

Ok;

This is the captain speaking;...... well, not really speaking but punching little buttons which spell, and they do a terriable job of spelling correctally! Since patti likes to tell of all the fun things she/we has/have been doing, I figured I'd show some more fun stuff that's been occuping our time. Pic are much easier then typing!! one Pic = 1000 words = 4-5,000 letters. hurray for pictures!!


Erin, justa takin it easy

Tanner, tearing it up












As you can see, we went wake Boarding at Island Park, Thanks Craig for the wonderful time! Tanner and Erin really sprayed the h2o, Erins only 3rd time on a board, and I learned to jump the wake and of course................board under water!! ;) ;)

























We're so wet and wild!! (Wow, I didn't realize how action photos makes one look look so young...Amazing!!)







Boarding under water! (takes no skill at all,.... just forget to let go!)











We went to a reunion at Walla Walla, has sweet bunk bed accomadation. Fun! (stupid keys don't spell well)
I got to make a super cool bird house! Shoot more like a feathered friend hotel!! Spoiled Birds! I might carpet it, hum. Thanks Lance!!








Camping at Marsh Lake Ut. great time, fishin, paddling and mom fighting off the mosquitoes.

All











All said an done I got dang tired having so much fun! Well till next time Patti lets me out of my cage.....enjoy fall and winter. Pics will come. chow Stac ...... actually Ace (when on vacation ;) ;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang Dadio, nice skills with the cpu. I'm jealous of all the action you guys've been enjoying the past couple months. Idaho and Wash would've been a blast.
Good thinking with the pics more than text. Keep 'em coming.
Love ya Acesters,
Logan

Landon R said...

dang, all that excitement totally makes me jealous too, but you must agree that school is MUCH more fun than just relaxing up in the mountains and going boating with cousings and fishing and camping and traveling. :( Oh well I guess. I totally agree with logan, pics are always fun to see. Keep up the mad computer learning skills. Landon

Erica said...

wow, who wrote that, I can barely make out those words. What with my college edumacashun and all I figered it ol out. Looks like fun, don't worry boys, just wait until there's pics of you guys on snow mobiles....soon....soon. Love seeing the updates!!

tharker said...

The funny thing is, I can actually hear Stacy's voice in my head as I read this. Love it!

Yeah, those bunk beds rocked!

erin said...

nice work poppie! ya crafty little fella! I LOVED THE PICS, YOUR COMMENTS ARE CUTE TOO. LOV YA , YOUR FAV RUNAWAY DAUGHTER ;)

HARKfield said...

glad you liked the bird houses, knowing that at least one person had fun and liked it made it worth all the cutting and thumb smashing