Sunday, September 14, 2008

IKE'S MAYHAM



I find it incredible what one hurricane strategically aimed over water and directed over the land can do!! Texas not only got thamboozeled, but many of the central states got clobbered by gobbs of rain, tornatoes, tomatoes, (ok maybe if the wind picked them from a garden and hurled them around and released them at the neighbor, coulda happened! Well......it is possible, at least it sounds plausible. (This computer can't spell worth beans and I'm getting tired of using the dictionary to verify the texts so "kay sa ra sa ra!!" which translated from some oldise, moldie cheesy song , means;" what will be will be." Humm............where was I. Oh yeah; I'm sure I'll get a report from Lando and Erico of torrential rain and tomatoes there. But, although you won't believe it, IKE picked up tons of water and carried it clear up here. Due to the cold nights we are experiencing, the h2o turned to lots and lots of snow!! It is absolutely amaaaaazzzing!!!!
Yup, I know its hard to believe so I'll post some pictures for ya'awl (I feel like ashley using that cool word!)

Enjoy ;) ;)

PJ and Erin flirting with Ike. (a good talk to the bishop I feel might be in order; the hussies!)


As you can see Tan and Erin are so excited they're beside themselves! Pure estacy!





Erin , catching sweet air! She loves Ike! (Love the Shopka!)


Tanner was so excitted he couldn't stay grounded...... Neither could Erinski. Yippiee!!

Whoa Baby; peek -a-boo!


Erinski doin a bit of doggin of her own!! She owns the Mountain!!




Must be powerful sled to get this blob of blubber off the ground!! Zowwieee look at that Air!!!!!
(no comment necessary)



Patti's not as into the snowmachining thing as some of us are; so she slid boards on her boots and went skiing!! She the Babe of the Hill!!!



STEEP and DEEP!!


MUCK and STUCK!!



Of course the best part of playing all day in the snow, are the yummy engine cooked CHILLIE DOGS with grated cheese, grinnin cheezze and fritos!! What could be better!! (ok; a hot jaccusie and massage does sound good.)









We're mountainmen....grrrrrr & duh... where's the waitress?






Hurricane IKE; Thanks for the Fun you gave us this September!!



We SAALUUUTE you!!!!!!!!!!


The Roy Renchers





























P.S. no more garden canning ; under a foot of snow..yea!!

believe it........ or not ;)



ace

3 comments:

tharker said...

Oh Stacy, how I love when you post!!! Can I please come be part of your family? Just for a day???? You have so much fun together, and I need to learn how to be more fun....so my kids tell me anyway ;)

PattiJojo,
When are YOU going to post again??? :)

Landon R said...

Ha, can't fool me; for some reason I was thinking that all of your youngins are at college and away from home except for amber, and wow a lot of those pics look just like the ones from last year :) but I sure can't wait for this upcoming winter.
p.s. I hope the texans don't hate you for making fun of the storm that destroyed their communities.
Landon

Erica said...

Somebody's lost their marbles. Wow, Ike even forced you to get out the Christmas lights early, how 'bout that?! If Ashley sees this or anyone else from Texas they would have your booty for lunch...I lived there when I was little and I'm ready to duke it out with ya. Don't Mess With Texas!!