Sunday, October 19, 2008

Bigger!

Here is a picture that just makes me laugh everytime I see it. Isn't she adorable? She is a girl who lives near us. Her grandparents are in our ward and are Momma and Poppie's good friends. I used to babysit Jastine and her older brother.


The funniest part about it is the story behind it.


My best friend's sister-in-law is a photographer and was taking their family pictures. Some of the kids wouldn't smile at all. So Shelly (the photographer) would say "Okay, smile. Smile bigger. Smile really big," to those kids who weren't smiling. But this cute little girl did exactly what she was told to do. She smiled, then smiled bigger and bigger and bigger. Finally she got to this cute face. Man, I love it!

Cant you just imagine that. Shelly saying "bigger" so Jastine smiles bigger. "Bigger" even bigger. "Bigger" even bigger. Wow, that kills me! When my sister told me this story i was practically peaing my pants, i was laughing so hard! I thought i would just share that with ya'll!

PS-this is Amber jo.

No comments: