Monday, October 20, 2008

the 3 tag

This is my first tag. Yahoo! Well, I guess i'll give it a try!

3 tv shows i love to watch- 1. i don't watch tv, but if i did i would probably see the old "office" episodes. 2. we have some recorded favorite simpson's episodes, so i'm guessing that counts. 3. I loved "I dream of geinie" but they don't play it anymore. :(

3 of my favorite restaurants are- 1. olive garden. 2. costa vida 3. chilies (i think) we never really go out to eat.

3 things that happend yesterday- I'm going to cheet a little and do the 3 things i did the day before yesterday. 1. drove to chicago (from milwaukee, wisconsin) 2. saw the play Wicked at the Oriental Theatre in chicago. 3. ate a famous chicago deep dish pizza.

3 things I'm looking forward to- 1. A sleep-over with a couple of my girl-friends this weekend. 2. the multi-stake dance this saturday. 3. halloween!

3 things on my wish list- 1. that all my family could live near, so i could see them more often. 2. that school started a few hours later. 3. that i could eat all the junk food i wanted and not get fat or feel like crap.

3 people i tag- can i choose people who aren't on blog? i don't quite know the rules. Well, i'll be rebelious and choose 3 people who don't have blogs. 1. Sarah moore. 2. Kendra Quass 3. Sinikka Illum. (you guys can just put it on your facebook if you want) :)

ps-this is amber jo Tah tah!

No comments: