Saturday, August 23, 2008

Yay for sewing projects!

I'm very proud to say that I finally finished my sewing project. I made this hoodie in my sewing class in school. it was just plain and boring, so this last week I embellished. I had to stich it all on by hand because if I would have used the sewing machine I would have sewed it shut! The pocket was especially hard, but I'm proud to say that I'M A GENIOUS! (in a humble way) Well, don't be shy to comment on my sweet sewing skizzils ('skills' in ganster talk, just in case you aren't familiar with my lingo).
Sorry, my computer is being stupid, so just tilt your head for the first pic. In case you can't read it, the words on the pocket are amber jo and the little pink things on the sholder are flowers. The middles of the flowers are buttons. Well, I guess that's all, bye!

6 comments:

tharker said...

Girl's got mad sewin' skizzils!!

It turned out so cute Amber!

Larissa said...

Sheesh girl! You got sk-izz-ills to pay the bi-zz-ills! You start yourself a little business there and I'll be a paying customer! Love the post! Tell your mom I want to see pictures from her trip. :) xoxo

Brooklet said...

I think the sweater turned out great! I especially liked how you added your own touch to it. I won't even pretend to use gangsta talk because I would only embarrass myself.

Anonymous said...

Yo sis,
Nice job girl. Movin up in the business. Once a blanket, now clothes, next.... uhm... a race car. That'll be pimp.

Love ya.
Logan.

Anonymous said...

Yo sis,
Nice job girl. Movin up in the business. Once a blanket, now clothes, next.... uhm... a race car. That'll be pimp.

Love ya.
Logan.

erin said...

hey boughg. AWSOME POST. I LOVE HOW WELL YOU BRAG ABOUT YOUR WORK, WITH LAGIT REASON OF COURSE. LOGANS COMMENT IS HALARIOUS.LOV YA SIS!