Friday, August 13, 2010

Hair cut

It's been a year since my last hair cut. My highlights are barley noticeable and my ends are so dead. So, i decided to try something totally new for my hair this year. Instead of the A-line and blond highlights that i usually do, I did a more level cut with more layers. Then I added caramel, blond, and dark brown highlights to make my hair look more warm. I love it!!! I don't know why i didn't do it like this earlier. Look out Senior year...Here I Come!


Here's before...

Here's after!

I love all the layers. It makes my hair look like it has so much more body.


7 comments:

Chris said...

Girl you are rocking that hair do! You look awesome!

Erica said...

K...you always get the CUTEST haircuts and I feel like a big blop of poop! I really wish I was as trendy as you. Amber come play!

marissa said...

LOVE IT!

Brooklet said...

OOh, it is lovely! You are lovely! What a fun look to start out your senior year!

Mindy said...

It looks SO good!!! You are GORGEOUS!

S-T.E.C.H. said...

SO CUTE! Missed you more than words can say at the reunion this year...you better make it next year before we lose you to college life!

tharker said...

I love it, Amber! Love the color and the cut is SO cute on you!