Sunday, August 2, 2009

New Bathroom...Finally

We finally got Erin and my bathroom done. Mom has been wanting to redo it for about a year. I stripped the wallpaper months ago, Tanner sanded the walls months ago too, so all we were waiting for was mom to paint and decorate. We finally did that this last week and this is how it turned out. Unfortunately i didn't get a before shot...but at least you get an after. The colors are chocolate brown, tan, sage green, and a mix between cinnamon orange and tangerine orange. (in case you couldn't tell from the pictures)


Just pretend the shower certain isn't hanging in the middle of the shower. That is the only thing we need to do. And imagine there are sage green hand towels in the middle of the orange towels. (we haven't bought them yet)
Again, ignore the shower tile. The curtain will cover it.


The lighting is weird, but the brown wall is more chocolate and warm in real life. This picture makes it look weird.

Probably my favorite part of the whole bathroom. I love it!!

This is Amber jo by the way. I have three posts in the process at the moment...so look for those. bye.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Love the bathroom! It looks fabulous!! I'm totally into those colors these days - problem is I want to make EVERY room of our place those colors ;). See y'all in 2 weeks!! Yea!

Kelli said...

I think it looks great!!! It was fun to see you at the reunion!