Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Play pictures

I'm too lazy to write about chior tour now, so i'll just put on lots of pictures. There are a lot to choose from, so bear with me if there are tons.

The first scene i'm in, Iowa stubborn. I'm usually pestering a girl who stands next to me, but she wasn't there that day.

This is in the trouble song while Harold Hill is telling us our kids are in trouble.
This is me and my "boyfriend" Tommy.

This is us dancing in the Library scene.


Library also







This is the picture where he gets really close. This night though, Tommy accidentally skipped most of our lines in this scene. but at least Mr. Shinn came in on time!


This is my "family" in Wells Fargo Wagon.

This is our whole cast in Wells Fargo.


I have to wear a microphone. The mic tape hurts SO BAD to take off. there is one piece on my cheek by my hair line, there is a bit behind my hear, and another lower on my neck. My eyes almost start watering when i take it off. OUCK!!
This is the shipoopi dance, when marcellus is singing and dancing. (we are bouncing)



We are dancing the Shipoopi dance here.


This is when my "dad" catches me and tommy holding hands after the shipoopi dance.

I'm standing up to my dad right now, because he insulted Tommy. this picture is right after the one before.

This is our amazing band. Don't they look so dashing in uniform? I wish you could hear it, they sound horrible (on purpose) but all the parents are gogging over their kids. it's pretty funny.

This is my favorite dress. if you look in the pictures above there is a better shot of it. It is so puffy! i feel like a hot pink cupcake. it's so fun.

Well, That's pretty much it. Those are the best pictures from each scene. Maybe dad will get some live footage next time. That would be fun. Well, tah tah!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Girl, you look awesome in these pics...I wish I could be there in person to watch it!! So make sure some video footage is taken k?? ;).

Love the play pics..really! Those outfits look so fun to wear too!

tharker said...

You look so great, Amber! I love the pink cupcake dress!

I hope your dad is able to get some video because I would love to see a snippit!

Larissa said...

Love the pics. Wish I could see it in person. You tell that Pops of yours to take some video and put it on the blog. I NEED to see videos and hear you sing again! :)